1. Manuscripts submitted to the IJPSE journal are manuscripts that are based on the results of the latest research in the field of education using both quantitative and qualitative approaches, in-depth studies, innovative thoughts in the field of education that have never been published elsewhere and have not been sent to other journals.
2. The length of the manuscript is approximately 6-12 pages including title, author's identity, abstract, tables, figures, and bibliography.
3. The manuscript is written on A4 paper size, single spaced (margins: top 3, left 2.5, right 2.5, bottom 2.5), written in 1 column. To make it easier, please download the template that has been determined.
4. The contents of the manuscript are written in Indonesian or English. Language and grammar are included as one of the accepted manuscript assessments. Authors are advised to check carefully and if necessary use the services of a proofreader.
5. Authors are required to avoid plagiarism. The editor of the IJPSE Journal checks the level of similarity of each manuscript using the Turnitin plagiarism software and only tolerates no more than 20%.
6. Citations and bibliography refer to the style of the American Psychological Association (6th edition).
7. Authors are strongly advised to use Reference Manager applications, such as Mendeley, Zotero, etc.
8. This journal accepts submissions written in standard Indonesian and English, saved in .doc, .docx, or .rtf format (not in pdf format) and sent via the Online Journal System (OJS) or email (following the registration procedure).