- Articles published in this journal are articles about research results.
- Typing rules: a) The file is typed using a word processing application Microsoft Word; b) A4 paper size, border (margin): left 3, right 2, top 3, bottom 2; c) Single spacing (1 space), maximum article length is 15 pages (excluding bibliography); d) Cambria font size 12 pt.
- The manuscript has never been published in any other journals and/or media.
- The article is the original work of the author and is free from plagiarism.
- The contents of the article and possible violations of the author's ethics are entirely the responsibility of the author. Articles are written in essay form.
- The citation technique refers to the â€œAPA Referencing System 7th editionâ€.
- The name of the author of the article is listed without an academic degree and is placed under the title of the article.
- If the author consists of four or more people, listed under the title of the article is the name of the main author; the names of other authors are listed in the footnotes of the first page of the manuscript.
- Articles of research results carried out by the team, all names of team members must be included.
- In the process of editing articles, the journal manager only deals with the main author or the author whose name is listed in the first order.
- Below the author's name, include the name of the institution, email address (e-mail) and an active telephone number that can be contacted (phone numbers will not be displayed/only for communication in the course of editing).
- Articles of research results are presented systematically as follows: (a) title (maximum 10 words) (b) author's name (c) abstract written in Indonesian and English (200-250 words) containing the objectives, methods, and research results, (d) keywords, (e) introduction (without subsection titles) containing the most important relevant theoretical studies and research objectives (maximum 25% of the number of article pages), (f) research methods (maximum 20% of the number of article pages), (g ) results (maximum 20% of the number of article pages), (h) discussion, (i) conclusions and suggestions, and (j) list of references (only contains referenced sources).
- Everything related to licensing of citations or the use of computer software for the manufacture of manuscripts or other matters related to intellectual property rights carried out by the author of the article, along with the legal consequences that may arise as a result, are the full responsibility of the author of the article.
- Reference sources as far as possible are libraries published in the last 10 years. The preferred references are primary sources in the form of research reports (including theses, theses, dissertations) or research articles in scientific journals and/or magazines.
- All manuscripts are reviewed by reviewers appointed by the editor according to their field of expertise.
- Writers are given the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) of the manuscript on the basis of recommendations/suggestions from reviewers or editors.
- Confirmation of loading or rejection of the manuscript will be notified in writing.
- Unpublished articles will not be returned except at the request of the author.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Reviewhave been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree with the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.