About the Journal
Aim and Scope:
- Electrical Engineering: robotics, control system, microcontroller application, telecommunication, electronics, power electronics, power engineering, power distribution, etc.
- Mechanical Engineering: material engineering, production, automotive, energy conversion, aerodynamic, etc.
- Industrial Engineering: chemical engineering, physic engineering, instrumentation and control, industrial management, manufacture, etc.
- Civil Engineering: structure engineering, hydrology, geotechnical, construction management, etc. (but not limited to)
Open Access Policy
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with BOAI. please visit OAP Page
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal.